Tooth Crown Dentistry Services In Wetaskiwin
What is a Tooth Crown?
Dental crowns are caps or coverings that we can place directly over a damaged tooth to restore its shape. A tooth crown will protect your tooth from further damage and help your natural tooth last longer. Before dental crown technology was available, most damaged teeth had to be extracted. Using dental crowns, we can help your smile last longer than ever!
Porcelain Crown Benefits
- Beauty | Our porcelain crowns are crafted with only the highest quality porcelain materials. Each crown is made to look beautiful and completely natural. No one will be able to tell that you have a dental crown.
- Individuality | At our office, we create each porcelain crown specifically for you, to meet your unique needs. No two mouths are completely alike, so we craft crowns that will fit you.
- Functionality | A crown functions just like a regular tooth. After a crown has been placed, you will be able to eat, speak, and smile normally.
- Ease of Care | Our crowns blend in with your other teeth and are easy to care for. You can take care of your crowns simply by flossing and brushing regularly.
- Natural | Our crowns are made with quality materials that make them look like your other teeth.
- Protection | Crowns protect the tooth underneath them from further damage and decay.
The Tooth Crown Procedure
When you come into our office for a tooth crown, Dr. Mahoney will take an impression of your tooth. Using that impression, your porcelain crown will be crafted individually for you.
While your permanent crown is being crafted, a temporary crown may be placed. Typically, a crown placing can take more than one appointment. To find out more about dental crowns, call us at our office.
We can even use our beautiful porcelain crowns along with our dental implants to create amazing dental restorations! Call today to learn more or schedule an appointment!