At Timothy G. Mahoney DDS in Wetaskiwin, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid dental caries, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for little ones.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for costly restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth helps kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist, we invite you to call Timothy G. Mahoney DDS in Wetaskiwin. Our team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages. We provide general and cosmetic dentistry, including popular procedures like teeth whitening. Make an appointment with us today!
Contact Timothy G. Mahoney DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):